Beautiful Kitchen Restoration after Grease Fire in Texarkana, TX
The owners of this home in Texarkana, TX are lucky that the grease fire in their kitchen was put out so quickly. Only the wall behind the exhaust vent and the ceiling directly above the stove were damaged by the fire. However, the entire kitchen suffered water damage from the fire being put out and the rest of their home (3 bedrooms, 2 baths, utility, dining room, den and living room) suffered from extensive soot and smoke damage. The entire home was cleaned by SERVPRO of Texarkana and the kitchen restored.
These customers were very pleased with the results of our services.