Residential Fire Damage
A problem with this fireplace insert caused extensive damage in this residential property. The fireplace structure was the only area affected with fire damage; but smoke and soot carried though out the home to other rooms affecting textiles, furniture and many other personal items. SERVPRO of Texarkana was called to assess the situation. The team had to start with a pack-out of all the homeowners personal belongings, then the process of cleaning up began. They were able to remove the soot and even the smell of smoke from the home so that the family could return to a safe, clean space. Our goal is to always make your home "Like it never even happened."
If you need fire damage repair and restoration, call SERVPRO of Texarkana at 903-832-4400.