About SERVPRO of Texarkana
Melissa D. & Terry L. Burkett
Owners of SERVPRO of Texarkana
Since 2008, SERVPRO of Texarkana has been helping people of Texarkana and its surrounding communities restore their property in a time of need. We strive to be the best restoration business in the Four States Area.
Our team draws on years of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of Texarkana is active with the SERVPRO Storm Team and has traveled when needed to restore property after hurricanes, micro bursts and freezes.
We are also the only company in Texarkana that is certified to perform Crime Scene Cleanup. Other services we provide are air quality testing and textile restoration.
SERVPRO of Texarkana is active in our community and are always looking to build lasting relationships.
If you would like to schedule a service or have any questions do not hesitate to call us 903-832-4400.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau - BBB
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Texarkana Chamber of Commerce