Lightning Strike in Wake Village, TX
Summer storms rolled through Wake Village, TX and when lightning struck this house it caused a small fire in the attic. The home sustained light smoke damage through out. In this picture you will see the insulation from the attic that fell into the dining room. SERVPRO of Texarkana used its state-of-the-art equipment to remove all of the insulation from the attic. A local contractor was called into replace the insulation after repairs were complete.
SERVPRO of Texarkana is a complete turn key operation. We truly make it "Like it never even happened" from start to finish!