If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (903) 832-4400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Vent Hood Fire

The vent hood in this home malfunctioned and started a fire.  The fire was put out quickly and the major damage was contained to the kitchen.  The rest of the home had medium to heavy smoke damage.  Because one of the children in the home was asthmatic the family stayed in a hotel until SERVPRO of Texarkana cleaned all the walls, floors, ceilings and all of the contents.  The kitchen contents were cleaned and packed in boxes and stored on site until the repairs were completed. The vent hood was removed and disposed of.

The homeowners were back in their home within 10 days.